The Ross Initiative in Sports for Equality (RISE) is an unprecedented alliance of professional sports leagues, organizations, athletes, educators, media networks and sports professionals using sports to bring people together to promote understanding, respect and equality. Through public awareness campaigns and educational programming, RISE aims to improve race relations.
News from the RISE Community
- 13 NFL players support RISE during My Cause, My Cleats campaign
- NFL players' causes take the field with My Cause, My Cleats campaign
- NFL owner encourages athletes to use platform for social change
- Saline, Detroit Cass Tech athletes see results of anti-racism program
- Pistons among Detroit's sports teams represented at town hall
- Giants Host Senator Cory Booker at Internal Meeting on Race Relations
RISE MEETS WITH 500 POP WARNER COACHES
Pop Warner coaches from the Bay Area gathered with RISE at Levi's Stadium to discuss the power of sports to unite communities and improve race relations.
Take The Pledge
Together we can RISE up for understanding, respect and equality. Take the pledge to show your commitment to ending racism.
I PLEDGE to treat everyone with respect and dignity. I will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. I will speak up whenever I know discrimination is happening and I will stand up for victims.
By The Numbers
1,900 (And Counting)Hometowns of people who have taken RISE pledge in U.S. and Canada
50,000+Anticipated participants in RISE programming for 2016-17 school year
30+RISE partner organizations across the nation