The Ross Initiative in Sports for Equality (RISE) is an unprecedented alliance of professional sports leagues, organizations, athletes, educators, media networks and sports professionals using sports to bring people together to promote understanding, respect and equality. Through public awareness campaigns and educational programming, RISE aims to improve race relations.
NEWS FROM THE RISE COMMUNITY
- PHOTOS: RISE presents to Nova Southeastern University student-athletes
- Ross Initiative in Sports for Equality (RISE) opens Florida office
- Players team up to raise political awareness
- PHOTOS: RISE presents to Boston College student-athletes
- PHOTOS: Building Bridges Through Basketball in Detroit – Week 1 at S.A.Y. Detroit Play Center
RISE CEO JOCELYN BENSON ANNOUNCES RISE TO VOTE
RISE CEO Jocelyn Benson discusses RISE to Vote, a yearlong national campaign to register professional athletes to vote and encourage them to spread the important message of voting to their fans.
By the numbers
13,014People who have taken the RISE pledge
25,760Fans engaged at professional and collegiate athletic events
7,947Athletes, coaches and staff reached through education programs